Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A new year, a new look...

I know I said I wouldn't have time to post a new blog for several days, but I have to share this news! I'm excited, because after using the moniker of Cuccia Creative Illustration and Design for 14 years, I finally decided to change the studio name to David Cuccia Illustration, and launch the new name with a new look for the website! The web address will stay the same ... www.cucciacreative.com, as that's what everyone has remembered so far, so why tamper with the laws of physics? I'm just lucky I can spell physics!

Some work you might recognize, some you won't, but the look now befits my personality a little better...you know, colorful! I've been described as a lot of things in the past, and forgive me if I don't repeat some of those words ... let's just stick with colorful! Form should always follow function, and this design does just that ... it's crisp, clean and colorful (there's that word again!), and simple! There's still a few pages to post, and the Online Store's getting an overhaul soon, but we're on our way! I've made some great progress on There's A Crazy Dog Under the Palace today, and I can't wait to share more of the finished art with you right here ... that is, when it's finished!

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions for this blog of what you'd like to see or hear about ... and I'll do my best to accommodate! For now, I'll just ci vediamo ... see you soon!
davide!

No comments:

Post a Comment