Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where to start?!

I think that's the question every new blogger asks themselves .... where to start and what do I have to say? It's all subjective opinion, and hopefully it's all fun!

I've always imagined myself of the raccoon persuasion, just born to human parents...it would sure explain a lot of my childhood, but things are never that simple! In the meantime let this image suffice as fuel for my delusion.

The creation of artwork or a story should always start from the imagination ... but let's be honest ... it generally starts as an offshoot of something we've witnessed in real life! The best stories or the best images are the visualists' interpretation of facts and their perceptive slant on reality!

I'd love to hear from other people that love to create something out of nothing ... that's what it's all about! More later! Ciao bella!
davide!

1 comment:

  1. I can not even draw a decent stick figure so am very jealous of your talent! Carry ON!! Sue

    ReplyDelete